Authy Alfred Workflow

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I notice this creates 2 files .authy.json and .authycache.json. They contain my password, secret keys of 2fa of my sites, etc.

Isn't this unsafe? 

Edit - Btw, nice work. Set it up on my machine. Now I don't have to open Authy 3-5 times a day. Thanks!

Edited by aviaryan
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 2:51 AM, aviaryan said:

Hi, I notice this creates 2 files .authy.json and .authycache.json. They contain my password, secret keys of 2fa of my sites, etc.

Isn't this unsafe? 

Edit - Btw, nice work. Set it up on my machine. Now I don't have to open Authy 3-5 times a day. Thanks!

You're right, I‘ve considered this question. But there is no good way with that. Just keep your mac safe 😹😂

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

Could you make the instructions more clear for non-coders? I have followed the GitHub instructions but can't seem to understand the PATH?

here is the error

mv: rename authy to /opt/homebrew/bin:/opt/homebrew/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin: No such file or directory

after I use the command % echo $PATH 

and I get this output

/opt/homebrew/bin:/opt/homebrew/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 9:46 AM, momaek said:

Hello friend!

I love it and I hope I can use this very very useful!!!

What happens is that I don't understand how it installs well... I use zsh and I know what my path is (echo $path) but I don't know how to do it well...

I've installed GO on the terminal but I don't know how to install the Authy folder and run it...

Thank you!