Can we have some coloured themes for the M1 iMac please?

hootle

First post from a long time & ardent fan of Alfred (c/w Powerpack), so please be gentle 😀

Just setting up my new green M1 iMac, and _love_ the way you can set Accent Colour (highlighting etc) to reflect the colour of the machine within SysPreferences; is there a way to have a skin to the Alfred macOS default theme in the same way?

Currently using the Frosty Teal which is almost fine, but not quite.

Many thanks!

@hootle to get a nice tinted native theme, duplicate the Alfred Modern Dark theme (right click > Duplicate), give it a name.

Select somewhere on the background of the theme in the editor (to the right of the results) which will popup the colour chooser. Select the green you'd like, and be sure to turn the alpha (transparency) part down to <10%, and you'll get the colour tinted theme you're after :)

On 7/4/2021 at 7:08 AM, hootle said:

Just setting up my new green M1 iMac, and _love_ the way you can set Accent Colour (highlighting etc) to reflect the colour of the machine within SysPreferences; is there a way to have a skin to the Alfred macOS default theme in the same way?

Thanks for your request! I spent the holiday weekend (🤓) putting these themes together. Let me know what you think! 

Preview:

montery-blue-light-preview.thumb.png.9f33ca7d257696325b0c3aeced9aa07b.png

montery-blue-dark-preview.thumb.png.8e3d95b664c19b0d6c078190b09af9d4.png

• 2 weeks later...