Clear clipboard within a workflow

Hi, im very new to Alfred and just made my first workflow. 

it uses the //accountready trigger to a list filter of 4 arguments which then the selected argument gets pasted into a 'copy to clipboard'.

I have two questions:

Firstly and most importantly, I need to build a "clear all clipboard content" into this workflow after the initial trigger but cannot see how. 

Secondly, how do you use two or more list filters? For instance if I needed one as a sign off name, one as a department and one as a zone, as in the following:

Hi John,

You are on platform (list filter 1 item here).

You are in the (list filter item 2 here) zone

Many thanks,

(list filter item 3 here)

Any help for a newbie would be great.

2 hours ago, UKDEVELOPER said:

Firstly and most importantly, I need to build a "clear all clipboard content"

Why? Writing to the clipboard removes the previous contents.

Secondly, how do you use two or more list filters?

Just add another one after the first. The tricky bit is that you need to add an Arg & Vars after all but the List Filter to save the selection to a variable because you can only have one arg/{query}.

Hi, to be honest I probably didn't mean what I did with the clipboard. The issue im finding is once the content is outputted to where it needs to be, if I run the command again, it pastes both the old and new clipboard contents. Then if I do it again, 3 versions, then 4 etc

I need a way for it to paste the contents then DUMP the clipboard history if possible. 

Edited by UKDEVELOPER

The issue im finding is once the content is outputted to where it needs to be, if I run the command again, it pastes both the old and new clipboard contents.

Sounds a lot like you're doing something wrong. Can you upload your workflow somewhere (Dropbox?) and post a link, so we can have a look?