Decision Tree/Flow Chart

Hey folks,

This is probably overly simple but I am getting used to workflows with Alfred and wonder is it possible to have a workflow have be in essence a decision tree. Starting with one question and answering yes/no leads you to more questions and finally prints out the answer. For a practical example, I would like to put a system in place for my teammates on whether or not to transfer a ticket to another team or if it is something we handle ourselves based on a flow-chart that we drafted up.

I was thinking of doing List filters for first question and branching off based on Yes/No each time ending up as a result that is printed to screen if it's general advice or a snippet if it is meant to be pasted as a response. Is this the best way to do this or is there something more efficient?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer 🙇‍♂️

18 hours ago, StephenG said:

Is this the best way to do this or is there something more efficient?

It's probably the best way to start, yes. If you're going to be building a lot of them, you might be better off with a single Script Filter script that can parse configuration files describing the decision tree. But that should probably wait for Version 2 when you have a better understanding of exactly what your workflows need to be able to do.