Must I manually add every dynamic placeholder snippet?

I'm using Alfred PowerPack snippets, and I downloaded Dynamic Content snippet collection linked here. But to use dynamic placeholder snippets, including date arithmetic, do I have to add each one manually? There isn't a setting or a collection which will unlock it for me so that if I type {{date +1d}} or !date+1d it will put tomorrow's date? 

1 minute ago, deanishe said:

Yes … sort of. Snippet contents can by dynamic; snippet keywords cannot.

If you need more flexibility, there are snippet triggers, which you can use to insert arbitrary dates.

Thanks again v much @deanishe
Just to check my q is clear, I'm wondering whether it's possible to have a list of these already pre-filled or I have to add every single one like I've done with ::date & ::time at the bottom there. I don't mind too much the snippet keyword format. 

image.thumb.png.ed3f99b4b335132c5d3527717ae66423.png

26 minutes ago, kenanmike said:

Just to check my q is clear, I'm wondering whether it's possible to have a list of these already pre-filled or I have to add every single one like I've done with ::date & ::time at the bottom there. I don't mind too much the snippet keyword format.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're asking. What do you mean "pre-filled"? What are "these"?

Just now, deanishe said:

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're asking. What do you mean "pre-filled"? What are "these"?

I have added the dynamic snippet {date} triggered by the keyword ::date. I'd like to be able to use the other date placeholders as snippets, including arithmetic dates (::date+1d, etc.). Do I have to add every single date snippet I want manually? So I click the + in the bottom right and add :date+1d, then another for date+2d, and on and on for all of the arithmetic dates I want to use? Or is there some setting I can enable or some collection I can download which when loaded will then list all these snippets in my collection so I can use it without adding them one by one manually?
I'm guessing that dedicated text expanders have dynamic placeholders already loaded by default, so it just needs enabling for me to type, say, :{date} and have it expand to 14 Aug 2021. I'm asking if Alfred can do anything like that.

2 hours ago, kenanmike said:

Do I have to add every single date snippet I want manually?

Yes. Or write a script to generate a snippet collection programmatically.

Or is there some setting I can enable or some collection I can download which when loaded will then list all these snippets in my collection so I can use it without adding them one by one manually?

No to the setting; maybe to the collection.

I'm guessing that dedicated text expanders have dynamic placeholders already loaded by default

None that I know of does. They all work basically the same way as Alfred.