[SOLVED] Two successive Large type after an arg

Hi there, I created some basic workflows already but I'm bit stuck on a new thing I want to create.

The flow I want is the following

- I type the keyword "meetings"

- A Large type appears with 10 choices written (e.g. 1. Recurring meetings / 2. Calls / 3. To reschedule / 4. Onboarding slots / etc etc)

- I choose one of them by typing the corresponding number (e.g. 1)

- A new large type appears with informations related to the corresponding meeting (e.g. Recurring meetings informations, color to be chosen etc etc)

I managed to do of course the keyword + large type but if I try to add after that an IF or an ARG or a KEYWORD it doesn't work.

Another way to do that which would probably be better but I dont manage to do it neither is:

- I type the keyword "Meetings"

- In Alfred, I see a list of 10 items 

- I type the corresponding number

- I see a plain text

Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Edited by snipleur

Welcome @snipleur,

47 minutes ago, snipleur said:

The flow I want is the following

- I type the keyword "meetings"

- A Large type appears with 10 choices written (e.g. 1. Recurring meetings / 2. Calls / 3. To reschedule / 4. Onboarding slots / etc etc)

- I choose one of them by typing the corresponding number (e.g. 1)

- A new large type appears with informations related to the corresponding meeting (e.g. Recurring meetings informations, color to be chosen etc etc)

That’s the wrong model. Large Type is meant to show you final information, not continue to other actions.

48 minutes ago, snipleur said:

Another way to do that which would probably be better but I dont manage to do it neither is:

- I type the keyword "Meetings"

- In Alfred, I see a list of 10 items 

- I type the corresponding number

- I see a plain text

That is the the right model. Since you want a list of fixed results, what you’re looking for is the List Filter Input.

• snipleur changed the title to [SOLVED] Two successive Large type after an arg