excute immediately other than match totally

When I type m, one mute script filter match. I hope the script execute immediately  and display script items other than I need enter to select it and enter again .

Sometimes this is troublesome.

## current behavior

image.png.6afe18b4bc5f720ebe8121bd16ecc8ec.png

image.png.8862a7d791aa864e7edde35c441d9804.png

## I hope

type m and display Toggle Mute/muted result.

Edited by Alan He

I'm sure this behaviour is deliberate. Alfred will run the Script Filter, but only if the keyword matches exactly.

If Alfred were to run every Script Filter whose keyword starts with m in this situation, it might end up trying to run a dozen or more workflows.

10 hours ago, deanishe said:

I'm sure this behaviour is deliberate. Alfred will run the Script Filter, but only if the keyword matches exactly.

If Alfred were to run every Script Filter whose keyword starts with m in this situation, it might end up trying to run a dozen or more workflows.

But I think alfred can provide setting to enable the behaviour and set default as false.

Edited by Alan He
6 hours ago, Alan He said:

But I think alfred can provide setting to enable the behaviour and set default as false.

I think that's unlikely: it's too much of a foot-gun for the reason described above.

Users would be trying to run 20 workflows at the same time, and then they'd complain that Alfred is slow and needs fixing.

If they have to change all the keywords manually to get the workflows to run at the same time, they'll (usually) accept it's their fault that their Alfred runs really slow. If Alfred has a button that makes the same thing happen, they'll blame Alfred/Andrew, even if there's a big, fat warning. That's what always happens.