crisb

How to change default web searches

By default, in the absence of a keyword, Alfred offers me Google, Amazon and Wikipedia to search for a term (that isn't an app name).

How can I either add to this list (to make further searches available with cmd-<numeral>), or change it (eg. to replace Google with DuckDuckGo).

I realise I can use keywords to select different searches, but I'd prefer a different set of defaults.

By default, in the absence of a keyword, Alfred offers me Google, Amazon and Wikipedia to search for a term (that isn't an app name).

How can I either add to this list (to make further searches available with cmd-<numeral>), or change it (eg. to replace Google with DuckDuckGo).

I realise I can use keywords to select different searches, but I'd prefer a different set of defaults.

Check out the 'Setup fallback results' button toward the bottom of 'Features > Default Results' :)

Check out the 'Setup fallback results' button toward the bottom of 'Features > Default Results' :)

Great, I missed that. 

Thanks.