Safari bookmark searching no longer working

pluckytree

I've used Safari bookmark searching for a long time in Alfred v1, but in v2, it's suddenly stopped working. In Default Results > Essentials, Bookmarks - Safari is checked.

The only thing I've done recently is create two workflows, one to open Xcode projects and one to open files created by a specific application.

I've tried toggling this pref on and off and also tried cleared the cache and rebuilt metadata.

Any ideas?

I've used Safari bookmark searching for a long time in Alfred v1, but in v2, it's suddenly stopped working. In Default Results > Essentials, Bookmarks - Safari is checked.

The only thing I've done recently is create two workflows, one to open Xcode projects and one to open files created by a specific application.

I've tried toggling this pref on and off and also tried cleared the cache and rebuilt metadata.

Any ideas?

Can you confirm that Spotlight can or cannot still find your bookmarks? Another user reported this issue and Spotlight wasn't finding them either which means, the issue isn't with Alfred. It's something bigger. We'll still help you get it fixed, but can you check on this for me?

Any ideas?

Have a look at the steps on this knowledge base entry and let us know how you get on :)

http://support.alfredapp.com/kb:safari-bookmarks