E-mailing file does not always attach file

Wolle

E-mailing a file using the file navigation does not always attach the file.

Sometimes the subject field is just the name of the file, but no file is attached.

/Wolle

Edited by Wolle

Sometimes the subject field is just the name of the file, but no file is attached.

/Wolle

If you open Console.app, are there any AppleScript errors relating to this which could help identify where the issue is coming from?

Cheers,

Andrew

/Wolle

Also, could you provide us with some more information regarding this issue? What mail application are you using? Is there anything special or different that may have been opening/running when this occurred? How often does this occur/how easy is it to reproduce?

Also, could you provide us with some more information regarding this issue? What mail application are you using? Is there anything special or different that may have been opening/running when this occurred? How often does this occur/how easy is it to reproduce?

At the moment I'm not able to reproduce the issue, and it has happend two times of just a few tries with Alfred V2.02 (each time I have been unable to solve the issue by retrying or trying to send another file). I'm using OS X mountain lion with newest version of Apple mail (V6.3). I'm not running anything unusual, but ill report back with more information, next time the issue occur :)

Not that familier with console, and can't point out the error atm, but ill check it next time.