Wrong icon shown in the "web search" object?

• macOS 12.0.1
  • Alfred 4.6.1 [1273]

I noticed this harmless little bug:

In the workflow editor, a random(?) icon is shown to represent the default system browser. Here it is picking up the icon from an app called "FS-UAE Launcher" on my system:

image.png.b5a858b9992e1380c4109579ab9290a3.png

image.thumb.png.10cd18123be8a00c69e0943a03761b7e.png

If you double click the object, the correct browser/icon is shown:

image.png.cec50cff91d741a9745368e662e9874f.png

I tried re-setting my Default Browser prefs in System Preferences > General, quitting & relaunching Alfred but it didn't change. Regardless, the correct browser does actually open, so this is purely cosmetic.

@luckman212 What do you have listed in your browser list? Is that Launcher included as a possible browser by macOS?

If you add a new Default Web Search object, does it show a specific browser icon or not?

Could you pop an email to info@ with your workflow, and include your Diagnostics file?

Cheers,
Vero

24 minutes ago, Vero said:

@luckman212 What do you have listed in your browser list? Is that Launcher included as a possible browser by macOS?

Here's a screenshot (no, FS-UAE is not in the list)

image.png.e086922a470d092874d674a225d7e7e4.png

If you add a new Default Web Search object, does it show a specific browser icon or not?

Yes, I tried in a fresh new workflow, it shows that same erroneous icon...

Could you pop an email to info@ with your workflow, and include your Diagnostics file?

Surely, I just did that. (btw: the workflow is just the default "Google Suggest" workflow from Examples, v1.4)