Enable/Disable Snippets on a per app basis in snippet collections?

Am I able to blacklist/whitelist snippet expansion on a per app basis for individual collections and not only the snippet functionality as a whole in Alfred? I keep triggering a few of my snippets in Final Cut Pro that I use for renaming in Pixelmator Pro and I'd rather not blacklist Final Cut Pro all-together from snippet expansion in Alfred. Is this something I'm able to do?

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Chris Messina said:

that limits the hotkey or snippet expansion

Hotkeys natively support per-app activation.

You could use the focused-app variable to fire an empty snippet when the wrong app is focused. Using Snippet Triggers instead of regular snippets quickly becomes very tedious, however.

On 1/13/2022 at 4:06 AM, Undertaker01 said:

I keep triggering a few of my snippets in Final Cut Pro that I use for renaming in Pixelmator Pro

Then why don't you choose a better snippet keyword that you don't keep typing by mistake?

On 1/15/2022 at 9:06 AM, deanishe said:

Then why don't you choose a better snippet keyword that you don't keep typing by mistake?

The snippet is many keypresses of the same key, I never find any issues with in any other application throughout the day. It would be best for me to only enable the snippet in a single application instead of changing how it works as a workaround. I can do that but it wouldn't be my first choice to solve this problem.

8 hours ago, Undertaker01 said:

I can do that but it wouldn't be my first choice to solve this problem.

If it's only a couple of snippets, using Snippet Triggers as Chris suggests would work well. If it's a lot of snippets, you'll probably find it easier to change the keywords to something that isn't so easy to get wrong.

3 hours ago, deanishe said:

If it's only a couple of snippets, using Snippet Triggers as Chris suggests would work well. If it's a lot of snippets, you'll probably find it easier to change the keywords to something that isn't so easy to get wrong.

It's only a few snippets so this won't be too much trouble. Thanks for the help guys!