Force Keyboard list not correct!

Alfred uses a standard API call to get the list of available keyboard layouts, and this is provided to the user as-is (without processing or de-duping).

It's unlikely I'll be making any changes to Alfred's code to process the list of inputs provided by Apple, as this is working with all 1st party, and other 3rd party keyboard layouts.

Could you have perhaps installed the layout twice?

@ZhaoChi Alfred uses the same method as the link you posted, the only difference is KeyboardSwitcher checks if the input source is marked as "enabled". As far as I can tell, there is no simple way of marking an input source as disabled in macOS (unless I'm looking in the wrong place).

As Alfred is showing all input sources, it looks like you still have the old Squirrel installed and perhaps just marked it as disabled. How did you remove the old Squirrel? Could you provide a link to the instructions you're referring to?

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

@ZhaoChi Alfred uses the same method as the link you posted, the only difference is KeyboardSwitcher checks if the input source is marked as "enabled". As far as I can tell, there is no simple way of marking an input source as disabled in macOS (unless I'm looking in the wrong place).

As Alfred is showing all input sources, it looks like you still have the old Squirrel installed and perhaps just marked it as disabled. How did you remove the old Squirrel? Could you provide a link to the instructions you're referring to?

Hi, Andrew. I followed the instruction from official wiki. 

https://github.com/rime/home/wiki/FAQ

Unfortunately, it was in Chinese. 

1. remove squirrel here.

image.png.23969fb5813909112a4ebf091feff239.png

2. remove Squirrel.app here.

image.png.9d149ce3fb9ba162cfd13c6f844f0d37.png

3. rm -rf ~/Library/Rime