contacts not showing

When I initiate Alfred and type in a contact name nothing shows. The access contacts box is checked in Alfred. Not sure if I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

Could you post a screenshot of your contact settings and your Alfred window?

When I initiate Alfred and type in a contact name nothing shows. The access contacts box is checked in Alfred. Not sure if I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

If contacts is ticked under Alfred's Features > Default Result prefs, you may have answered "no" when Alfred asked for access to your contacts. Take a look in OS X's Security & Privacy > Privacy > Contacts to make sure Alfred 2 is ticked.

If ticked, try unticking and reticking.

I've got this same problem and I notice that when I look at my privacy in System Preferences there is nothing listed. Could this be a bug in 10.8.3? The preference pane is behaving oddly and slowly, almost freezes. Also, Alfred is never requesting contact access...

I've got this same problem and I notice that when I look at my privacy in System Preferences there is nothing listed. Could this be a bug in 10.8.3? The preference pane is behaving oddly and slowly, almost freezes. Also, Alfred is never requesting contact access...

I should also say that my home folder is not on my boot volume. I do have my entire library in the standard location '/Users/user/Library' and everything is in there as it should be. Because I'm using an SSD for boot and an HDD for storage my home folder is on another volume '/Volumes/vname/Users/username' and there is a symbolic link in there named Library pointing back to the standard location. This seems to always work just fine, work with alfred V1, but maybe it's tripping things up now?

I'm also noticing some issue with TCCD being blocked by sandboxd in my console log. This could be a bug with apple...

4/12/13 4:14:30.680 AM tccd[1220]: Failed to create /Volumes/Reactor/Users/gestes/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC (1)
4/12/13 4:14:30.699 AM sandboxd[1221]: ([1220]) tccd(1220) deny file-write-create /Users/gestes/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC