Alfred List Filter Keyword Latching

I can usually retrain Alfred with 2 or 3 manual selections after typing the letters I want it to match. For some reason, this isn't working with a list filter I have called "sitelinks". I type "si", press down to scroll through the results and manually select it, and press enter. It doesn't change in priority. Anything I can do to get Alfred to latch on to it for "si"?

image.thumb.png.ee0d147c4f4af56872e04065d4626729.png

Edited by drgrib
detail

I don't have it set, no. But that shouldn't matter for the primary list filter keyword "sitelinks" matching "si" right? That option should just be for the internal items once "sitelinks" has focus.

image.thumb.png.fc40f4a47bcffa761bdf2d3aa44879c7.png

Edited by drgrib
1 hour ago, vitor said:

Alfred won’t update the knowledge if you just autocomplete the List Filter’s keyword, you have to activate one of the options too.

I just tried selecting the first option in the "sitelinks" list 4 times and "sitelinks" still appears just as far down in the results for "si".

Edited by drgrib
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Replied to @drgrib by email, but to help others:

The list filter argument needed to be set to Argument Optional, or Argument Required to get the latching working. Setting it to "No Argument" means that pressing return on the item is just autocompleting it, so it latches to the fully typed keyword instead.