Alfred can't find files/folders deep inside Xcode.app bundle

I have Alfred 2 set with a Search Scope that includes this path:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform

But it won't find anything at that level in the hierarchy or below. Is it because it's a bundle?

OS X is a bit funny how it indexes these folders as they are in a bundle. However, if you add:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Applications/

Alfred will find the iPhone Simulator :)

OS X is a bit funny how it indexes these folders as they are in a bundle. However, if you add:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Applications/

Alfred will find the iPhone Simulator :)

That's useful only if I'm trying to find the iPhone Simulator, but I'm trying to find things inside the path in my original post. :)

That's useful only if I'm trying to find the iPhone Simulator, but I'm trying to find things inside the path in my original post. :)

You may find adding the specific paths to the items you need will work. Unlike folders outside of a bundle, it doesn't look like OS X's metadata server recursively searches when looking in a bundle.

You may find adding the specific paths to the items you need will work. Unlike folders outside of a bundle, it doesn't look like OS X's metadata server recursively searches when looking in a bundle.

I'm not looking for anything recursive. It should fine files in the top level of that path. Here's another path I entered:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Extras/Applications

The folder contains 15 applications and Alfred doesn't find any of them.

I'm not looking for anything recursive. It should fine files in the top level of that path. Here's another path I entered:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Extras/Applications

The folder contains 15 applications and Alfred doesn't find any of them.

I don't have that folder in Xcode - what did you install to get it?