Zoom.us - automatically switch accounts

Hey guys,

would like to know whether anyone has a workflow that allows users to switch between Zoom accounts? 

What the workflow would need to do is to log-out of active account 1 and log into account 2 and vice-versa if needed.

Unfortunately I don't really code or was able to make an Applescript for the above process and would love to heard whether anybody has any thoughts or similar workflows that can be easily adapted.

Thanks!

There are several Workflows for Zoom, but I didn’t see one which mentioned multiple accounts. I also did a web search and found no acceptable way to do it programatically. Seems like Zoom only allows you to do it manually.

You may be able to cobble something together, but it absolutely depends on how Zoom does authentication. For example, there may be a file or folder on your machine (likely somewhere under ~/Library) which defines the details of the current logged in account. Copying that when you’re logged in to each account and then replacing it on command with a Workflow might work. But again, it depends entirely on Zoom itself and will require some digging around.

If you find any way to do it with the command-line, we can help you make it into an Alfred Workflow.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:26 AM, vitor said:

There are several Workflows for Zoom, but I didn’t see one which mentioned multiple accounts. I also did a web search and found no acceptable way to do it programatically. Seems like Zoom only allows you to do it manually.

You may be able to cobble something together, but it absolutely depends on how Zoom does authentication. For example, there may be a file or folder on your machine (likely somewhere under ~/Library) which defines the details of the current logged in account. Copying that when you’re logged in to each account and then replacing it on command with a Workflow might work. But again, it depends entirely on Zoom itself and will require some digging around.

If you find any way to do it with the command-line, we can help you make it into an Alfred Workflow.

Thanks alot! The only thing I found that would've possibly work is to create an SDK for it. But I guess developing it would not be worth the time saved as this problem does seems kind of irrelevant on a grand scheme 😅