Alfred won't find files on Macbook Pro 14" M1 chip

I just changed to my new macbook pro 14" M1 chip and no matter what I do I cannot get Alfred to find files in my desktop and other folders. It can only find applications and perform intrinsic tasks like calculator. I have tried to Rebuild macOS Metadata, used the code to take away permissions and re-allow the permissions, but again nothing seems to work. When I troubleshoot and drag the folders from my desktop it says it is within Alfred's scope of search. Would be much appreciated if I can get some help on what I can do further. Thank !

I'm having a similar problem with a brand new M1 Mini - the same workflow that finds results in iCloud and ~/scripts on my laptop is just returning folders from my home directory and system locations - so it'll return ~/scripts but none of the content.  I've checked scope, permissions, etc. -- I'm puzzled.

6 hours ago, dfay said:

never really had issues before

But is it fixed now, with the links above?

I’m not sure if the issue is with Migration Assistant on Monterey or with the migration from an Intel to Apple Silicon Mac (which are bound to be the bulk of migrations at this point) or a combination. Either way, following the troubleshooting page should take care of it.