Automatic triggers for Alfred

Since we are moving in a new amazing direction, are there plans to introduce more automatic triggers, e.g. do something based on application focus switch or application activated?
I am aware that it also a scope thing - such things can be done with Keyboard Maestro, Hammerspoon and BTT. However, since we are already moving in that direction with window management and all these applications use the same API, why not? In the end, it can mean 1 app less to buy/configure for some people and also more sophisticated workflows in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree. It seems that running Alfred actions based on time-of-day has been discussed in these forums for eight years or more. A trigger or group of triggers based on TOD, wake, sleep, startup, shutdown would seem to fit very nicely in Alfred's new workflow design. Of course I could do this with crontab or launchd but if I want to trigger the action from Alfred as well I end up with duplicated scripts. I love the fact that Alfred has allowed me to get rid of this sort dispersion and collect all my scripts within its workflows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...