How can I show the space/DiskUsage of my mac by Alfred

8 minutes ago, 你友好的邻居蜘蛛侠 said:

sorry but somehow I couldn't search in this forum.

I apologise for this - It's due to an issue with IPBoard who provide our forum platform. They're investigating the issue and this should be back to normal shortly.

5 hours ago, vitor said:

Welcome @你友好的邻居蜘蛛侠,

Here’s a version of what I use. I may rewrite it and release as a new Workflow at a later date, but it should get you up and running fast right now. It checks the main disk and external hard drives.

Thank you for your reply! This version you provided just works well on my Mac!

image.thumb.png.5e685b1806c43a7adf031114304e46d0.png

And there is a further request: how can I get to this page of my System Setting App by Alfred using one command or one hotkey?

image.thumb.png.376d0743b98b7d82e379635b69cc5132.png

14 hours ago, 你友好的邻居蜘蛛侠 said:

how can I get to this page of my System Setting App by Alfred using one command or one hotkey?

By connecting it to an Open URL Action with an x-apple.systempreferences: link. You might need some trial and error to find the exact one for that pane, but there are plenty of resources online with these links and they tend to follow a predictable pattern. Also note both that pane and the System Settings are new in Ventura, so links may change/be wrong/not be implemented yet.

On 7/20/2022 at 12:47 AM, vitor said:

By connecting it to an Open URL Action with an x-apple.systempreferences: link. You might need some trial and error to find the exact one for that pane, but there are plenty of resources online with these links and they tend to follow a predictable pattern. Also note both that pane and the System Settings are new in Ventura, so links may change/be wrong/not be implemented yet.

Thank you for your reply! I will try this method.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...