Dispatch key combo doesn't work

I setup an Alfred workflow to open an APP and then dispatch "Enter" to the APP as shown in the picture. However, the dispatch key combo module doesn't work as I think.

I connect a play sound module to the delay module, and it can work normally. I don't know why dispatch key module can not work normally. Is there anybody who knows the reason? 

截屏2022-07-23 11.56.12.png

Welcome @nksunmoon,

The Dispatch Key Combo is working normally, but it’s impossible to tell what’s wrong in your setup from a screenshot. How is your Launch Apps set up? How long is the delay (is it enough)? Have you tried doing it semi-manually—just have the Workflow up until the Launch Apps then press the ↩ yourself to ensure it works?

Could you record your screen while running the Workflow, with the debugger open?

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Welcome @nksunmoon,

The Dispatch Key Combo is working normally, but it’s impossible to tell what’s wrong in your setup from a screenshot. How is your Launch Apps set up? How long is the delay (is it enough)? Have you tried doing it semi-manually—just have the Workflow up until the Launch Apps then press the ↩ yourself to ensure it works?

Could you record your screen while running the Workflow, with the debugger open?

After the APP, which is a VPN client, is opened by the Hotkey, I can press enter key to login in semi-manually, so it works.  In the workflow, the delay is 8 seconds, and I think it is long enough. As you suggested, I put a debugger, and I got the following result.

截屏2022-07-23 21.57.34.png

截屏2022-07-23 21.44.15.png