Grant permission for Alfred to create message in Mail.app

Hi, I just tried to use the email function from Alfred for the first time and it prompted me to give Alfred access to create messages in the Mail.app client. I accidentally hit "Cancel" on that prompt. Now I can't get it to prompt me again. When I use the Email function it just opens Mail.app but sits at the inbox screen without creating a message. Demonstrated here in a video.

My attempts to solve the problem so far:

1. I've looked in the Alfred settings where it prompts for permissions but I've already granted all that access and I see nothing about Mail.app.
  2. I've also gone to my MacOS System Preferences and looked through the Security and Privacy pane to grant permissions but I'm not seeing anything for Mail.app there.
  3. Finally, I've gone to Mail.app preferences as well to see if there is a setting to grant permissions but I'm not seeing anything. How do I invoke this prompt for access?

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Vero said:

@FaradayFluff You can open the macOS System Preferences to Security & Privacy > Privacy > Automation. You'll find Alfred in there, with a listing for Mail.app below it. Check that box and you'll be good to go :)

That did it! Thank you so much. I didn't realize it has entries in the Automation category. Makes sense though.

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 11.38.27 AM.png