Can you help me with Spotlight indexing?

@sosaveme Your post was now 8 hours ago, so hopefully it's all resolved by now? Have you tried restarting your Mac in case macOS got itself into a tangle?

Which version of Alfred and macOS are you using? Is this a new install, an upgrade from a previous OS version, etc? This will be information that makes it easier for us to help you further :)

Cheers,
Vero

Alfred4 (PowerPack), MacOS 12.5 (the latest). The Issue is still here. The laptop worked all night and nothing has changed: indexing still continues and loads my macbook. Any solutions? I think it's better to stop indexing right now (don't know how), remove all indexing files (don't know how) and indexing everything again (don't know how).

New Information: I guess it's my external HDD. I turn it out and indexing stopped. Do I need waiting or it's an issue?

New information 2: So, I added my external HDD to the Spotlight privacy. Could you give me a right instruction for total reindexing my Macbook and external HDD to fix any issue with spotlight indexing? I Want to delete every Spotlight file and indexing it again right.

Edited by sosaveme