Wallpaper not conserved

Subject22

In Alfred Preferences > Appearance > Themes it's possible to change the colour of the wallpaper by clicking on it. The wallpaper colour always reverts back to purple upon restarting Alfred Preferences. This may be expected behaviour, but I thought I'd mention it just in case :-)

EDIT: Also, the first time I tried it, I expected the wallpaper to be set on a per theme basis, and was a little surprised that it changing it in one place changed it for all themes. Again, you might intend Alfred to behave that way :-)

Edited by Subject22

In Alfred Preferences > Appearance > Themes it's possible to change the colour of the wallpaper by clicking on it. The wallpaper colour always reverts back to purple upon restarting Alfred Preferences. This may be expected behaviour, but I thought I'd mention it just in case :-)

EDIT: Also, the first time I tried it, I expected the wallpaper to be set on a per theme basis, and was a little surprised that it changing it in one place changed it for all themes. Again, you might intend Alfred to behave that way :-)

The background image changing is simply designed to see your theme against different backgrounds to make sure it works, so not persistent in any way.

I'm moving this to closed as I want to keep the bug forum focused :)