Is there a repository of Alfred 5 Workflows or am I missing something?

I need a (simple) converter (feet to cm, USD to EUR etc.) and thought "someone – probably several – must have done this with Alfred 5 Workflows". Searched and could only find this https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-convert which is for Alfred 3 & 4, and doesn't work in Alfred 5. Is there somewhere else I can search for Alfred 5 Workflows? It seems this is a feature they (creators of Alfred) are putting a lot of work into so I would expect there to be a repository of workflows and it's just my DuckDuckGo-skills that are not up to par…

@simongade In terms of conversion workflows, there are quite a few available - some, like Alfred-Convert, require Python 2 or 3, while others rely on different scripting languages. Take a look at this list for a few links of the Python ones:

https://github.com/alfredapp/updated-third-party-python2-workflows#readme

Keep in mind that Alfred 4 workflows will work in Alfred 5, so there's no need to look for Alfred 5-specific workflows :)

Thank you for the replies. I guess what I don't get is that Alfred in my mind is aimed at regular users, not programmers; on the webpage it says

"There's no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared."

Having to figure out something about Python etc. is not something I'm interested in; Alfred is, after all, supposed to make me "more productive" which having to learn something new isn't really.

I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out what Alfred is and maybe start a discussion with the developers. In today's world I would expect some kind of "store" for workflows. I LOVE Alfred and many of it's features, especially Snippets and Clipboard History.

@simongade I understand that feeling. For some context, only a very small proportion of workflows require Python or similar, and many workflows have no dependencies at all. Until macOS Monterey 12.3, Python 2 was bundled in with macOS, so there was zero setup required for users. Apple have since removed this scripting language, which leaves the options to either install Python 2 to continue using these excellent workflows or create new versions of the workflows without these dependencies.

We are currently working on the latter, but in the meantime, it takes a quick moment to install Python 2 by following this guide, and you'll be up and running :)