Clipboard history does not persist more than a few days

I have set the clipboard history persist for 3 month, unfortunately is only seems to remember the past 5 days (yes, I have been using it for more than 5 days  ;) ).

Alfred only displays 50 of the latest items to prevent the memory usage from exploding. Simply type to filter the clipboard history back to the oldest stored date (this is in fact the best way to get to any of your clipboard history, even recent things).

Cheers,

Andrew

Being able to scroll through the whole list.

Sometimes, especially for older items, I don't know what the content is and can only find it visually. An obvious example is passwords. But I use it a lot with temporary code snippets.

Being able to scroll through the whole list.

Sometimes, especially for older items, I don't know what the content is and can only find it visually. An obvious example is passwords. But I use it a lot with temporary code snippets.

Alfred v1 only showed 50 items too, same as v2... and you needed to search to get to older items.

Are you sure? I remember scrolling for ages, hunting... Really strange. Anyway, how do I increase the 50 cap to say, 200?

Yep, absolutely sure - I'm looking at the v1 vs v2 clipboard searching code right now and they are both limited to 50 + searching. There isn't a way to increase this cap as it stands. Having said that, if you use Alfred's [persistent] snippets, you can put as many as you like in there and scroll through all of those.