mwaterfall

Kippt Search - Search your bookmarks on Kippt

Here's a workflow I knocked up for searching your bookmarks on Kippt and launching the URL in your browser.

Important instructions: To set up, you must enter your Kippt username and API key into the workflow's script filter. The API key can be found here when logged in (under "api_token").

Download

screenshot_1.png
Edited by mwaterfall

Thanks, working fine now. :) It's quite slow though, but obviously that's kippt's fault.

Yeah I've noticed it's slow too, it's a shame! But hopefully Kippt will speed up their search soon!

Hi Justin, the keyword is "kippt" not "k". Also, the search is quite slow so you will have to wait a little bit until the results appear. Not much I can do about it but it does eventually work!

Edited by mwaterfall

• Great work, thank you for doing this!

• Any way to make the search return partial matches? E.g., searching for "man" does not return "mandril".

Kippt is no longer a supported project, so I won't be spending time improving this workflow — but it is open source, so feel free to have a look yourself! View source on GitHub