Spotify Mini Player: Control your Spotify library at your fingertips

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Alfred Spotify Mini Player workflow has been stuck on 19310/35490 artwork downloaded for about a week. I believe I started the download and left my house a few hours later, disconnecting from the internet. I am sure that this is what caused the issue but I don't see a way to resolve it. Is there a way to reinitiate the download of artwork or should I reinstall the workflow?

1 hour ago, Undertaker01 said:

Alfred Spotify Mini Player workflow has been stuck on 19310/35490 artwork downloaded for about a week. I believe I started the download and left my house a few hours later, disconnecting from the internet. I am sure that this is what caused the issue but I don't see a way to resolve it. Is there a way to reinitiate the download of artwork or should I reinstall the workflow?

type spot_mini_kill in alfred to stop the artwork downloading process.

note for everybody: reinstalling the workflow never helps 😉

5 minutes ago, Undertaker01 said:

And what do I do to start the download process again? Will it remember the artwork downloaded already and just download new artwork? And will I need to tell it to download artwork as I add more songs to my playlists?

Thanks!

It is just automatic, it will download in the background during next library update. And yes it will remember current progress and only download new artworks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Undertaker01 said:

Can the Spotify Mini Player skip 15 seconds ahead/behind while playing podcasts? If not can this be added?

Also to change the playback speed of podcasts would be nice too, though I'd not use it personally.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've opened https://github.com/vdesabou/alfred-spotify-mini-player/issues/550 to track this. Let's follow-up there

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Undertaker01 said:

When I activate the Spotify mini player window I am not able to do the same command again to close it. I am used to doing this with the clipboard history and within Alfred itself. Am I doing something wrong or is the workflow unable to do this? 

I don’t think that is possible to do that with workflows.

it’s more a generic question rather than specific to my workflow

but if you find that it is possible to implement, let me know and I will update the workflow !

• 1 month later...

I successfully set up mini spot on 1 computer. Then when I set up Alfred and attempted to use it on a 2nd computer, I had some authentication issues. 

After trying to troubleshoot, I’m at the point where I essentially try to start from scratch but then receive a error 429 when attempting to authorize. 

I sent in a debug email late last night with the error log. 

anyone have any tips for clean remove/replace?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm getting a 'INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI'.

Do I need to add a redirect uri into my application settings? I don't see that listed in the tutorial.

I entered the client id, then the client secret and I'm on Monterey. Thanks for the help!