Spotify Mini Player: Control your Spotify library at your fingertips

• 1 month later...

Add to playlist stopped working for me recently, just doesn't appear as an option anymore.

In addition, "refresh library" seems to hang. It's been stuck on 22/85 playlists processed for a long time know. Debugger doesn't give me any info, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the workflow

On 5/13/2017 at 11:13 PM, TheDonk said:

Add to playlist stopped working for me recently, just doesn't appear as an option anymore.

In addition, "refresh library" seems to hang. It's been stuck on 22/85 playlists processed for a long time know. Debugger doesn't give me any info, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the workflow

Please follow this article http://alfred-spotify-mini-player.com/articles/support/

Support is not done on this forum.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, qusea said:

It would be great if I could add the song I searched for to the queue instead of playing it immediately

It's not possible. Spotify does not provide tools to do that. If they decide to add it in future, I'll add it to the workflow, for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @vdesabou I love the workflow that you made! Makes playing Spotify music so much more convenient ?

May I ask if there is any way to turn off notifications for music that is playing? Just my personal preference, I really don't like notifications. I don't mind going into the code and changing something if that's necessary.

Thanks again!

Nolan

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, MikaOpenLife said:

Hello

First thanks for this awsome workflow :D

I have a feature who didn't work and i really want to use it ?

When I try to use "current track" (to remove a track from playlist) it say's that permission are denied.

Is someone know how to fix it here ?

Thanks

Hi,

Send me the debug zip file as explained here http://alfred-spotify-mini-player.com/articles/support/ and I will help you to get it working

Here is the message from the debug file:

The file /Users/mikaopenlife/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Workflow Data/com.vdesabou.spotify.mini.player/library_new.db is not present
The file /Users/mikaopenlife/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Workflow Data/com.vdesabou.spotify.mini.player/library_old.db is not present

Is it helping ?

(I got trouble to send it from my job, I can do it later if this is not enough)

4 minutes ago, MikaOpenLife said:

Here is the message from the debug file:

The file /Users/mikaopenlife/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Workflow Data/com.vdesabou.spotify.mini.player/library_new.db is not present
The file /Users/mikaopenlife/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Workflow Data/com.vdesabou.spotify.mini.player/library_old.db is not present

Is it helping ?

(I got trouble to send it from my job, I can do it later if this is not enough)

No it's not helping. I really need the generated email..