Several  symbol are added in multiple locations when excusing a snippet from Alfred

brrrrrr

Hi I have a problem with several snippets (not all). When I execute a snippet to be placed to one of my work apps, Several  symbol are added in multiple (same every time) locations.

These  Â symbol are not present (or seen) in the original snippet. I assume it the text encoding issue, but not sure how to fix it. It happens whether I choose to use a rich or plane text.

What can I do to fix it?

Picture 1 is how it appears in the snippets section of Alfred

Picture 2 is how the same segment of the same snippet as it appears after it is auto-expanded into a separate software window. 

It always happens with several snippets (not all), when I auto-expand them into a particular software (over citrix).

It does not happen when I auto-expand them elsewhere - like in this window - see below.

Miralax is a gentle stool softener. The active ingredient, polyethylene glycol 3350 (PEG 3350), works by adding water to the stool. The more PEG 3350 you take, the softer your stools will be.
-Miralax does not cause cramps, and is not habit-forming.
-Miralax is not absorbed into the body, and can be used long-term without concern.

1.png

2.png