Usage graph -> Histogram

It's always seemed weird to me that Alfred displays usage stats in the way he does. Given that it's a discrete data set wouldn't a histogram make more sense?

What would be more interesting is a categorized way Alfred notes your usage. Built in stuff like opening the clipboard and activating workflows.

I believe that comes under "General". You could easily check it. Open Alfred Preferences, check your total number of uses, quit Alfred Preferences, use a workflow, check your total number of uses again.

Edited by Subject22

I believe that comes under "General". You could easily check it. Open Alfred Preferences, check your total number of uses, quit Alfred Preferences, use a workflow, check your total number of uses again.

Well, it seems like when i activate a workflow the usage & average use per day stays the same, I don't think Alfred 2 tracks it.

I just tested it on my machine and it definitely does. Are you 100% sure the total isn't changing? Alfred Preferences only updates the usage total when it starts up, and it seems to sometimes take Alfred a second to update the counter (i.e.: if you call a workflow and immediately open Alfred Preferences it may not show a change).

I just tested it on my machine and it definitely does. Are you 100% sure the total isn't changing? Alfred Preferences only updates the usage total when it starts up, and it seems to sometimes take Alfred a second to update the counter (i.e.: if you call a workflow and immediately open Alfred Preferences it may not show a change).

Yeah, man it updates with everything else. You sure your using just keywords? With hotkeys it updates. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Yep. It works with both for me.

i must be doing it wrong, then.

Edit: it seems to work with some workflows that open safari, or app. if i just use a WF with just the results it stays the same.

Edited by Ddyracer