How to create navigation in alfred with sub lists to open specific links

I am trying to create navigation using a keyword that has a sub-list with specific links to open.

Example:

Keyword: dropbox

Dropbox:

- Accounts

- XYZ -> Opens Link

- ABC -> Opens Link

- Marketing

- XYZ -> Opens Link

- ABC -> Opens Link

How can I achieve this? I tried using list filters but couldn't make it work.

Edited by sagar1996
10 hours ago, sagar1996 said:

I tried using list filters

That’s exactly how you do it. Connect the List Filter to a Conditional Utility which depending on the output of the first List Filter will connect to other different ones.

On the receiving List Filter, right-click → Inbound Configuration… then tick the Custom Argument checkbox (but leave the text field empty). This will ensure that the List Filter will be empty instead of taking the argument from the previous one.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:25 PM, vitor said:

That’s exactly how you do it. Connect the List Filter to a Conditional Utility which depending on the output of the first List Filter will connect to other different ones.

On the receiving List Filter, right-click → Inbound Configuration… then tick the Custom Argument checkbox (but leave the text field empty). This will ensure that the List Filter will be empty instead of taking the argument from the previous one.

This worked! Thanks a lot. 

One more thing, is there a way to have a "Go Back" option in the list filter to go to the previous list filter?