Warning about Alfred date and time placeholders in workflows under macOS 13 [ignore: false alarm]

I was unsure where to post this and hope this is the correct forum. It's no so much a bug in Alfred and may be a consequence of what Apple has done in releasing macOS 13. There may be oddities where date and time placeholders are used in workflows. For example, my work-around for calculating a relative date no longer works under macOS 13 and the problem appears to be associated with the manner in which the date and time placeholders are used.

I have substantially edited this post after confirming, prompted by @vitor, that the date and time placeholders do continue working under macOS 13—but I believe there may be some problem when they are used in some manner in a workflow (at least in my workflow!).

Stephen

Edited by Stephen_C
Substantial edit to limit concern to workflows
  • Stephen_C changed the title to Warning about Alfred date and time placeholders in workflows under macOS 13

I have a most embarrassing admission to make: my previous post was wrong, for which I apologise. I have reviewed the workflow and it does in fact work. I have no idea why it previously produced a very odd result. Please ignore the previous post and many apologies for the complete red herring (as we say in English!).

Stephen

• Stephen_C changed the title to Warning about Alfred date and time placeholders in workflows under macOS 13 [ignore: false alarm]