Nyx

Hey guys!

I was looking through here and I really couldn't find a theme that appealed to me as much as the default Light theme. So, I decided I would do my vision of the theme. I call it MiniLight. It has a minimalist feel and looks great (imo) :P I hope you guys enjoy!!

23kssv6.png

Here's the link: http://d.pr/f/StgQ

**EDIT**

Changed the link to a Droplr link, so should now work without worrying about the extension.

Edited by Nyx

Hey guys!

I was looking through here and I really couldn't find a theme that appealed to me as much as the default Light theme. So, I decided I would do my vision of the theme. I call it MiniLight. It has a minimalist feel and looks great (imo) :P I hope you guys enjoy!!

23kssv6.png

Here's the Download Link!

How do I apply it? It's xml.

All you need to do is remove the .txt extension from the file after downloading it. Dropbox automatically adds the extension for some reason. I'm not sure how to fix it.

There is an easier way. Just hit share, then export the theme, makes it more simple for both of us.

There is an easier way. Just hit share, then export the theme, makes it more simple for both of us.

Yes, but Dropbox apparently doesn't like extensions that it doesn't know, and adds .txt at the end of the file. I used the export feature and then put it into Dropbox, then Dropbox put the extension on there itself.