Weather Workflow (with Conditions and Forecast)

This is awesome.  Thank you!

One small bug:  It appears the ordering of the forecast command is out of order, looks like a small problem on array positioning.

I get back Sunday, Thurs, Fri, Sat

That's interesting. I haven't spotted that one yet. I'll check it. I should be able to sort them once added.

Great stuff!

Would it be possible to get the source code for this workflow?

Now, fahrenheit is the standard unit, but I would like to see only Celsius.

Otherwise, very cool workflow!

If you download the workflow & change the extension from .alfredextension to .zip, you can unzip the files & have access to the source files.

You can also right-click on the workflow on the left hand side under preferences and choose "Show in Finder" to view the files.

Great stuff!

Would it be possible to get the source code for this workflow?

Now, fahrenheit is the standard unit, but I would like to see only Celsius.

Otherwise, very cool workflow!

It shows F and C in the conditions and the forecast data... I did that intentionally so people wouldn't have to worry with setting the default kind

If you download the workflow & change the extension from .alfredextension to .zip, you can unzip the files & have access to the source files.

You can also right-click on the workflow on the left hand side under preferences and choose "Show in Finder" to view the files.

Thanks for the info!@David I cannot read the Fahrenheit scale at all, so it would be nice to completely remove this. I'll thinker with the extension for a bit.
This is awesome.  Thank you!

One small bug:  It appears the ordering of the forecast command is out of order, looks like a small problem on array positioning.

I get back Sunday, Thurs, Fri, Sat

Does it do it every time?

Can you try this version and see if it works correctly? I made a small comparison function to sort the array items based on the epoch value of that day. I can't test it properly because I've never noticed it do that. They have always shown up in the correct order for me.

http://d.pr/f/rEpc

I think it only reorders after you action one of the results. I had the same problem, but removing ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Databases/knowledge.alfdb and relaunching Alfred results in them going back to the correct order.

It'd be nice if there were a way for workflow developers to turn off Alfred's knowledge per extension, so we could sort results reliably. Maybe an attribute on the <items> tag?

I think it only reorders after you action one of the results. I had the same problem, but removing ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Databases/knowledge.alfdb and relaunching Alfred results in them going back to the correct order.

It'd be nice if there were a way for workflow developers to turn off Alfred's knowledge per extension, so we could sort results reliably. Maybe an attribute on the <items> tag?

This fixed the problem for me too. I like the idea of being able to turn off knowledge, I think that's very important

• 4 weeks later...