Coinc - Currency converter

Coinc is an Alfred workflow which do currency conversion by using live currency rates from Open Exchange Rates API.

image.png.bfe236621be0abd261fd624a64860f5b.png

I'm the author of the workflow, and the project is hosted on [GitHub](https://github.com/tomy0000000/Coinc) under my username. I have been working on some renovation facilitating various features provided by Alfred 5 and expect to release version 3.0 after everything is settled on Alfred Gallery. The only thing left for now is that I'm not quite sure where I can setup the dependency for homebrew.

Thoughts and instructions are welcome.

On 12/18/2022 at 9:56 AM, tomy0000000 said:

I have been working on some renovation facilitating various features provided by Alfred 5 and expect to release version 3.0 after everything is settled on Alfred Gallery.

The Gallery is already in early access. What makes sense is to release the improvements now so the review process can begin.

On 12/18/2022 at 9:56 AM, tomy0000000 said:

The only thing left for now is that I'm not quite sure where I can setup the dependency for homebrew.

You say what the dependency is in this post. That’s handled on the Gallery side right now.

4 hours ago, vitor said:

You say what the dependency is in this post. That’s handled on the Gallery side right now.

Actually, the dependency config is the only thing left. If that's not something required to embed in the workflow file, than my workflow is ready to release and to be reviewed.

You can find a copy of version 3.0.0 in the root directory of the GitHub file directory, and use that for initial review. I'll publish the release with that workflow file once the documentation is updated.

3 hours ago, tomy0000000 said:

Actually, the dependency config is the only thing left. If that's not something required to embed in the workflow file

It’s not something to embed in the workflow but it is something you need tell me so it can be properly added in the Gallery.

3 hours ago, tomy0000000 said:

I'll publish the release with that workflow file once the documentation is updated.

The documentation has to be updated first. It helps with the review.