Assign keyboard shortcuts to keywords

Ok, im back to Alfred from love affair with Raycast, and there is one thing that im missing here that worked intuitively out of the box in Raycast was assigning hotkeys to basically anything. 

Here in Alfred most actions are triggered by keywords and Im banging my head against the wall to find a way to send a keyword to Alfred by pressing keystroke. Lets say I want to search throughout the bookmarks and instead 2 steps - open Alfred --> press "bm" I would like to press keystroke to do it in one action. How can I achieve it?

Edited by AndreProducer

You have a number of options, depending on the workflows and tasks themselves. The most obvious might be to create a new empty workflow, then add a Hotkey Trigger connected to a Show Alfred Utility configured with the respective keyword you want. So when you press the keyboard shortcut, Alfred will popup with the correct keyword.

Do one pair per shortcut. Save it as a prefab for quick reuse.

Again, there are other ways such as leveraging External Triggers of workflows who have them, but considering your specific request the above method should work for whatever you want to throw at it.