How can I set hotkey cmd + x?

@bigplume Cmd + X is reserved by macOS as the global Cut command, so can't be set as a hotkey in Alfred. The error sound you're hearing is macOS telling you that you don't have anything selected to cut, not Alfred.

You can use a Cmd + [another modifier] + X if you want something close to the cut command.

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

@bigplume Cmd + X is reserved by macOS as the global Cut command, so can't be set as a hotkey in Alfred. The error sound you're hearing is macOS telling you that you don't have anything selected to cut, not Alfred.

You can use a Cmd + [another modifier] + X if you want something close to the cut command.

Cheers,
Vero

Thanks, I found a way to bypass, cmd + x is possible to be set as hotkey in Hammerspoon, then I call Alfred workflow via External Trigger.

4 minutes ago, bigplume said:

Thanks, I found a way to bypass, cmd + x is possible to be set as hotkey in Hammerspoon, then I call Alfred workflow via External Trigger.

Cmd + X is an intrinsic standard hotkey in macOS, so overriding this is likely to eventually cause weird behaviour on your Mac, so use at your own risk. 

7 minutes ago, Vero said:

Cmd + X is an intrinsic standard hotkey in macOS, so overriding this is likely to eventually cause weird behaviour on your Mac, so use at your own risk. 

Sure, yes, so I set hotkey in application watcher in Hammerspoon, it is only enabled when my specific application is activated, and disabled when the app deactivated, similar to "Related Apps" function in Alfred, looks like good till now..