workflow object note save not work

30 minutes ago, vitor said:

The most probable cause would be something like the syncing solution behaving incorrectly. Do you sync your Alfred Preferences? If so, with which service?

yes, sync opened.

Dropbox v166.4.2920

Edited by Alan He

@Alan He Thanks for the additional details. 

First, could you please open your Dropbox preferences and ensure the folder you're using for Alfred's preferences is set to always be available locally? If it's possible for Dropbox to make the preferences online-only, Alfred will lose access to them, resulting in unexpected behaviour.

Once you've done this and Dropbox shows that the files are stored locally, try changing your note again and seeing if the issue is resolved.

If it isn't, you can temporarily change your sync location (e.g. create a new "Alfred" folder in your user directory) so that the sync service is taken out of the equation for now. Are you now able to save changes?

If you are now able to save changes, I would suggest creating a new folder in Dropbox, set it to be always available offline first, then set this as your sync folder. 

Let me know how you get on :)

11 hours ago, Vero said:

@Alan He Thanks for the additional details. 

First, could you please open your Dropbox preferences and ensure the folder you're using for Alfred's preferences is set to always be available locally? If it's possible for Dropbox to make the preferences online-only, Alfred will lose access to them, resulting in unexpected behaviour.

Once you've done this and Dropbox shows that the files are stored locally, try changing your note again and seeing if the issue is resolved.

If it isn't, you can temporarily change your sync location (e.g. create a new "Alfred" folder in your user directory) so that the sync service is taken out of the equation for now. Are you now able to save changes?

If you are now able to save changes, I would suggest creating a new folder in Dropbox, set it to be always available offline first, then set this as your sync folder. 

Let me know how you get on :)

1. I restart dropbox app and it works.

2. I think you are right, the root cause is sync service.

3. recommend set dropbox's upload rate is don't limit

image.png.7dec785362ad3453307883a52ac14f68.png

On 1/26/2023 at 3:59 AM, Alan He said:

1. I restart dropbox app and it works.

2. I think you are right, the root cause is sync service.

3. recommend set dropbox's upload rate is don't limit

@Alan He This has nothing to do with the upload rate. You need to ensure that the folder is set to Make available offline rather than online-only. This will ensure that your preferences remain available and Dropbox doesn't randomly decide to delete them from your Mac and store them online only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...