Can't download workflow through Gallery

@Tianhao Zhai Welcome to the forum :) 

Could you please visit the Gallery page and click the Download button, and let me know if you're able to download the workflow there?

May I ask whether you're based in China? Could there be restrictions in accessing Github? The step that is failing is Alfred trying to contact Github to download the workflow.

@Vero thank you very much for the reply, I can access to the Gallery page and click the "Install in Alfred" button, then it will jump to Alfred app, but unfortunately it failed as shown above.

yeah, I use it in China, and I can access to "github.com", but can't to "raw.githubusercontent.com" when I click "download" and pop up.

• 4 months later...

楼主,你这问题搞定了吗?我也遇到相同问题

Translated by moderator:

Poster, have you solved this problem? I also encountered the same problem.

(Note: Please use English in this forum so that more people can understand.)

Edited by Stephen_C

@arthurhoo As with the user above, could you please visit the Gallery page and click the Download button, and let me know if you're able to download the workflow there?

As we explained to the user above, the step that is failing is Alfred trying to contact Github to download the workflow.

Another user based in China confirmed that the ISP internet connection was restricting his usage, but that using mobile data allowed him to complete the downloads from the Gallery.

@vero hi, thanks for you reply.  I can visit Gallery page , and I can click the download button to get the workflow. I also can visit github.com and download any project. 

But I try to install the workflow by click "install in Afred" button,  that's failed.  I changed to mobile data , it's also not work.  BTW, I use VPN to connect gallery .

do you have any more suggestions?