Transmission (bit torrent client) workflow

In my experience, files weren't being deleted for partially downloaded torrents or torrents containing multiple files. For anyone interested, I changed the $arg definition in the Script Filter to the following:

if ($monofile == 0){
        $arg = $arg . ' ' . $id . ' ' . $monofile . ' ' . $dir . '/' . $name;
    }
    elseif (!is_null($finished)){
        $arg = $arg . ' ' . $id . ' ' . $monofile . ' ' . $dir;
    }
    else{
        $arg = $arg . ' ' . $id . ' ' . $monofile . ' ' . $dir . '.part';
    }

Good catch. I personally never use that function so I never noticed it. I'm going to update the workflow.

If you feel like it, there are a few functionalities that could be added, especially browsing (at only one level) a torrent, and / or setting priorities. 

I probably won't do it myself because I'm lazy.

Updated version at the same link:

Hey,

The 'pause all' and 'resume all' functions are working fine for me, but the 'transfers' command isn't showing anything, nor when I press fn or ctrl (as shows in the workflow editor).

Do I need to set up anything special in Transmission (remote access perhaps)?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I only see one of the torrent files. Currently I have 3 paused/finished torrents and one active and I can only see one from paused/finished list. Any help?

Edit: I have the other torrents in groups, does this workflow works only with "no group" torrents?

Edited by FiXER
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded your workflow but can't get it to work. Is it because I am on yosemite? I start writing transfers in alfred and hit enter on the "transfers summary" option but it doesn't give me anything, the only thing that happens is that I can google search "transfers " which is clearly not was I was hoping for.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hell-lo-oo...? Uh, there's no torrent workflow, no Transmission workflow, no Bit Torrent workflow here, nor if you click on the links, folks.

Let me clearly explain;

The only thing you are linked to is DropBox (and NO mention that a Transmission download would end up there, Mine sure as (bleep) don't, and if yours do, that's your personal choice - not everyone's. But, either way, there's NO mention of this, and - as I colourfully laid out - N-O - transmission downloading workflow of any kind.

- and it's a dead link

I did find the one I was looking for - the Transmission workflow, and here's the correct link; //cl.ly/MAI3.

Edited by U.N. Owen