Script Filters - Mimic the default "eject" workflow.

Hi

I would like to know how to make a script filter that works like the "eject" system command workflow.

When I create a script filter, Alfred waits for the keyword to be complete before it actually displays any result.

But when I type just "ej" Alfred shows the "eject" list immediately.

Would be great to have that responsiveness in a script filter as well

Thanks!
Hi

I would like to know how to make a script filter that works like the "eject" system command workflow.

When I create a script filter, Alfred waits for the keyword to be complete before it actually displays any result.
But when I type just "ej" Alfred shows the "eject" list immediately.
Would be great to have that responsiveness in a script filter as well

Thanks!

Users are not able to create a script filter that executes before the full keyword is matched. Script Filters don't execute until the keyword matches fully. If Script Filters were allowed to execute as soon as a few letters matched, then this could potentially flood Alfred's main results window due to the potential of many script filters matching the input. There is also the issue of workflows having a potentially long running script and you inadvertently executing many of those at once. All this being said, it's best left for script filters to execute only when the keyword has been matched.