Nothing in clipboard / snippets when I copy

@stubedo Welcome to the forum. Could you please ensure you've enabled Clipboard History in Alfred's preferences? Check the boxes for the types of content you want saved to the clipboard.

If this doesn't result in a text item being copied correctly to the Clipboard Viewer, you may also need to reset permissions. Ventura is still quirky in this respect so here are the steps to follow:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/getting-started/permissions/#regrant

Let us know how you get on.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 15.07.36.png

@stubedo Did you follow the other instructions I provided to re-grant permissions? Were they already granted?

Could you please email our info@ email address with your Diagnostics file? You can get this by typing "?diagnostics" into Alfred.

@stubedo Taking a look at your Diagnostics, all looks well with the Clipboard History configuration within Alfred itself. 

This leaves a few avenues to check:

• Most likely, the issue is still relating to macOS Accessibility permissions: For Alfred to be able to copy to clipboard, and to paste on your behalf, the Accessibility permissions are needed. If you migrated your Mac's data from an old Time Machine backup, or from another Mac, or even just upgraded Ventura, it's quite possible that macOS got itself mixed up. This is why the steps to re-grant Alfred permissions need to be followed exactly.
  • Create a new account on your Mac temporarily, grant permissions there and activate your Powerpack, then test the feature there. It will help establish whether the issue is specific to your primary profile or an underlying issue in macOS that affects all profiles.
  • Finally, do you use any keyboard manipulation tools that might be modifying the basic clipboard in macOS, such as other clipboard tools, keyboard modifiers, etc? These could be interfering with the normal operation.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks so much @Vero

After several permission updates, uninstalling, reinstalling, etc... with no luck, I came across a post that solved the issue for me.

I sent Alfred to the trash, then removed all vestiges of Alfred in the following locations:

~/Library/Application Support/Alfred (Note the space; do not forget to escape it or quote the path)
~/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred
~/Library/Preferences/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-Preferences.plist
~/Library/Saved Application State/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-Preferences.savedState

Then I emptied the trash, then restarted, then reinstalled Alfred (and reset permissions). I lost my snippets, etc... but Alfred is now up and running. Thank you!

1 hour ago, stubedo said:

I lost my snippets, etc

Glad you managed to kick the last of the macOS permissions issues. If you still have a copy of your old preferences, you can browse the Alfred.alfredpreferences package where you'll find a snippets folder you can drag to the same location in your current preferences. Launch the preferences and your snippet collections will be back :)