5 hours ago, xilopaint said:

Thank you so much for continuing this, and making it better!  I have been driving myself crazy with the lack of programming knowledge and and trying to find a way to grab the image without the conversion of the plist and also adding files to read from. Awesome job!

4 minutes ago, RodgerWW said:

Thank you so much for continuing this, and making it better!  I have been driving myself crazy with the lack of programming knowledge and and trying to find a way to grab the image without the conversion of the plist and also adding files to read from. Awesome job!

No problem! If you look into the repo you'll see a good part of your code there. Also, you're credited on README.

Do you mind to edit the first post of this thread with the link for the latest release?

I think would be more productive that any contribution could be made in the repo from now.

20 minutes ago, xilopaint said:

No problem! If you look into the repo you'll see a good part of your code there. Also, you're credited on README.

Do you mind to edit the first post of this thread with the link for the latest release?

I think would be more productive that any contribution could be made in the repo from now.

I was just going to ask if I could link to it ... DONE!

• 1 year later...