Need help with a recurring issue while using workflows that involve (presumably) getting data from the web.

Hello,

I've been experiencing a recurring issue with many workflows, which I believe may involve getting data from the web in some way, but I could be mistaken. I'm not sure why this is happening, but I'm unable to use many of the workflows. Here's a visual representation of what happens: https://share.cleanshot.com/b5mrgsY9

Whenever I try to use these workflows, the querying process stops and is ignored, making them unusable for me. This issue has occurred with multiple workflows in the past, and while they may work for others, they do not work for me. I have tried uninstalling them, but it hasn't solved the issue.

I've noticed that this problem tends to occur with workflows that have bash scripts. I have checked to make sure that bash is installed on my computer, but I'm still unable to resolve the problem.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas to help resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help.