Moving Files with Alfred 2

I'm an Alfred 2 convert and I'm trying to figure how to move files with Alfred.

I can get the file I want to move and I can get the Action window up to get to the Move To.. option but I only get Desktop, Documents, and Applications folders as options of where I can move the specific file. 

Is there a way I can get to more folders so I can move the files to a specific folder that is not one of the above 3 options?

Thanks!

The area where you see "Desktop" as the option, just start typing. Alfred will show results that you can select to move the file to

This makes things much smoother in terms of moving files around. I see an option to even email the file but it opens up Apple's Mail.app. 

Would I be pushing my luck to ask for A2 to default to gmail's web interface and dumping the file I selected into that gmail compose window?

This makes things much smoother in terms of moving files around. I see an option to even email the file but it opens up Apple's Mail.app. 

Would I be pushing my luck to ask for A2 to default to gmail's web interface and dumping the file I selected into that gmail compose window?

The Alfred mail commands to attach the selected file only work for supported local mail applications. Most of these applications are supported because they provide AppleScript support. Gmail, being in the web browser, can't provide this functionality. The browser itself may have AppleScript support but, you can't directly interact with the site so the files can't be attached.

Alfred only supports a few mail applications. These applications provide AppleScript support to enable creating and attaching files to a new mail message. In order for other apps to be supported, they would have to provide a similar interface.

Email.jpg

That's unfortunate. I wonder if there would be some sort of workflow that could be created to accomplish this; some sort of work around. I know there are many people that run lotus notes with alfred and many people could take advantage of that.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated!