Order of Universal Actions?

If you're talking about ordering your own list of workflows that are Universal Actions all you can really do is to display only your Universal Actions by clicking on the three dots at the top right of the list of workflows and choosing Universal Actions—when the Universal Actions will be displayed in alphabetical order (or, if you choose, last modified). Does that help at all?

Stephen

I think, then, you must mean ordering the Universal Actions when you use them—rather than when you view them in Alfred's Preferences. If that is the case, sorry for misunderstanding initially.

Of course, you can start searching for a Universal Action when using it by typing the first few letters…but you probably know that already. The other thing that is relevant is that Alfred will learn what Universal Actions you most frequently use so that those will appear at or towards the top of the list when you use the Universal Action hotkey. Aside from that I don't think there's any way of forcing the order. Personally, if I don't see the action I need I just start typing the first few letters of its name until it appears.

Stephen