I must be an idiot. Missing Text Field When Creating Snippets in Alfred V5

Goal:
This is so simple. I am trying to automate the process of pasting one of 10 unique preset phrases into a web form. I have purchased Alfred V5 with Powerpack, and I am trying to use its Snippets feature to accomplish this.

1. I opened Alfred Preferences (by activating Alfred and typing preferences, then hitting Return).
  2. I navigated to the "Features" tab and selected "Snippets."
  3. I ensured that the 'Auto expansion options' are enabled.
  4. I attempted to add a new snippet by clicking on the '+' button at the bottom of the Snippets window and selecting 'New Snippet.'

At this point, I expected a new window to appear with three input fields: "Name", "Keyword", and "Snippet". However, I only see the "Name" and "Keyword" fields, but the "Snippet" field where I would enter the full phrase that should replace the keyword, isn't appearing.

I've tried searching for similar issues online and in this forum but have been unable to find any. I'd appreciate any help or guidance you could provide. I'm currently using Alfred V5 on a mac. 

Are there any known issues with this setup, or could there be something else at play here?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best,

Joe