introducing alfred-leaseChecker 🏎️

An Alfred Workflow to check your lease mileage

Download

Are you leasing a car and wondering how you are doing with your mile allowance? Enter lease details and current mileage in alfred-leaseChecker, and read your verdict 😬

Currently US-based, happy to add other countries/currencies. 

image.thumb.png.d6478658931ca3f0f4fffc155f7f848a.png

Usage

• enter lease details in Workflow Configuration
  • launch the workflow with keyword (default: lease) or hotkey
  • enter the number of miles driven
  • Enter↩️ will copy the output to clipboard
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 2:02 PM, vitor said:

Will be added to the Gallery at https://alfred.app/workflows/giovanni/leasechecker/.

thanks!

On 5/23/2023 at 2:02 PM, vitor said:

It does help if you submit your workflows in the correct section too

which section? in the Gallery submission? I still have the idea that the Gallery is for more popular workflows and Share your Workflows is for sharing of 'regular' workflows which might need feedback, further development etc., in other words a workflow shared here is not automatically queued for the Gallery unless the author or some other user nominates it, but perhaps that is changing? Anyway, happy to follow the most efficient procedure. 

Edited by giovanni
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 12:47 AM, giovanni said:

which section? in the Gallery submission?

Yes.

I still have the idea that the Gallery is for more popular workflows

A useful workflow is still useful. If a workflow has issues that would stop them from being added, we work with the creator to get the necessary improvements.

and Share your Workflows is for sharing of 'regular' workflows which might need feedback, further development etc.

You can share both in “Share your Workflows” and “Submit your Workflows” (I encourage it!).

in other words a workflow shared here is not automatically queued for the Gallery unless the author or some other user nominates it

Submission is not mandatory for inclusion, but it does help in triaging and organisation.

Anyway, happy to follow the most efficient procedure.

That would be to submit in the Submit your Workflows section. But as per above, I’d still encourage you to use the Share your Workflows section at the same time because it neatly separates concerns. That way you have a specific thread to discuss with users without having it interspaced with Gallery details.