Ddyracer

2.0.3 (pre-release)

How stable is it? I'm asking because i'm not sure whether to update incase of bugs.

Should be fine, but the point in the pre-release is for users to let me know if there are any issues :)

thank you Andrew ... especially for "Make the script filter item uid attribute optional, and generate a UUID for these instead. This prevents Alfred from learning the returned result order so will respect the XML returned order"

DEFINATELY love that there is an "update" tab now too!

Should be fine, but the point in the pre-release is for users to let me know if there are any issues :)

Hey,

I just updated to 2.0.3-b187, but the weird thing is that Alfred shows a red error: "Unable to verify v2.0.3 b187" next to the "Updates" button and above the progress bar (if only I could figure out how to attach an image in here...).

Is this something that we should be concerned about?

Hey,

I just updated to 2.0.3-b187, but the weird thing is that Alfred shows a red error: "Unable to verify v2.0.3 b187" next to the "Updates" button and above the progress bar (if only I could figure out how to attach an image in here...).

Is this something that we should be concerned about?

This could be one of a few things, usually just a dud download from one of the CDN nodes. Just grab it straight from alfredapp.com :)

Sort saved workflow [input] objects based on y position for more predictable initial no-knowledge ordering

So, Alfred now also learns Script Filter preferences?

This could be one of a few things, usually just a dud download from one of the CDN nodes. Just grab it straight from alfredapp.com :)

Yep, that did the trick, and my guess is that it had something to do with the design change (=the update area is now under its own tab)